Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hunger

What is HUNGER? Very few will know the real meaning of it.India tops in the list of death caused by Hunger.. I here do nt wish to discuss to national level issue or International issue..
Its just an exp...Hunger of stomach is most common of all,Hunger for wealth, lust , power are there...Most powerful of all is stomach....

I have experienced it during my mysore days, where very less money I used to keep for myself and send home everything. Very less money means , the last 7 days of month no breakfast, no lunch only dinner.I very rarely ask people for help, if I mean to ask someone with 100% hope , I will get help from there. Very less friends were there around me there whom I could look forward. I hate eating out , mostly prefer homemade food, one of the main reasons me not to stay in PG is this whatsoever cook myself and eat.

Today, when I started from home, due to gas leakage , not even milk or water I had, no breakfast. When I was on road waiting for auto , remembered auto strike. Then finally got hold of an auto who demanded Rs 100/- to drop me to office. I said ok and got in . After some crosses thsi auto was stopped by other auto guys.. Then he denied to take me further. I somehow had to reach office as I was late..Reached bus stop. Dint get one bus also. Thank god to have found one more auto person.

This second person demanded Rs 120/- thats all I had.Finally agreed .Reached office safe, while on my way messaged a friend , to sponsor my lunch and to returning home .I was damn hungry , sitting silently waited for my lunch break. (Due to gas leakage night also didnt feel like eating anything.)

Finally , when it was lunch looking forward to my friend, but my friend walked away without a word. Not sure. I just sent a message , Going further never will rely and my friend was damn confused why I messaged such a message. He hadnt seen my message.

I am writing all this , just to say hunger makes you do what not!!!!!! Hatssoffff Hunger.....Even the coolest composed person also will go to an extent of wrong doings when Hungry.....
Then why do we punish people who steal when hungry.. There's nothing wrong ....

U know why am writing all this ,, I am damn Hungry and will kill my friend to death once back from lunch ..... :)(Wickedish Angry smile)...... I even asked two people but due to month end they too dont hav........Yes but am almost starving now.....almost tears today........

No comments:

Post a Comment