Saturday, October 23, 2010

Mysore ..Namma Mysore..I miss u now.

This time when mom said I have to go to native felt it little boring but planned to go to Chamundi hills my fav spot in Mysore.So agreed I shall go on Thursday afternoon and comeback on Saturday after going to hills .
Thursday after Church and Sai Baba Mandir I left at 12:45PM from home. I went to cyber cafe checked my mails and then left to Majestic.Heavy traffic at Diary circle..stuck up for 45 min and reached Majestic at 2:45PM almost two hours .searched for Mysore bus and got in..Dint find window seat.so had to adjust to will aside seat .
3 Hours passed away easily talking to the person beside me...generally about Mysore.Climate work etc etc..
finally reached mysore and went to search hotel to hog something light but seeing the hotel dint feel like..Going to Green Leaf is way tooo far..packed some gifts and sweets for my aunt and cousins and Puni and jaanu (neighbouring kids at native).I reached native at 8:00PM and next day finished my work and started off to Mysore to my aunts place.

I left at 6:00PM from native.One good thing that I don't have mobile is nobody can track me where I am .
atleast I am free of all unwanted questions.While travelling back the bus was half empty. My mind started going to past ..Those days which I spent in Mysore a year and two months...Mind started wondering of all things I did.

My two houses in Mysore..These words only say about my attachment with Mysore..I would always say My place My house in Mysore..It shows so much closeness between me and that place..Though its my native before my stay never felt that closeness.

The house near to chechi's mess the haunted house as I always refer it to..My Abhishek Circle house.The temples in Surya Bakery and Vijayanagar and age old temple near the lake  and  prashantha ganapathi temple, Vontikoppal Temple and Chandramouli temple at the end of KD road....

Madhu's Veg, Rasoi in KD road and near to office , Green Leaf, Vishnu Bhavan, Jai Mata di dhaba..Whenever Cooking gas got over , our usual mess Chechi's mess, Tamil Mess near Surya Bakery ,Papad and sabzee at Chechi's mess and Kadlekaalu huli at Tamil Mess, Parlour lady and the two auto drivers who always cared for me like their daughter..
Myself and Lakshmi roaming at Vijayanagar Chat Centre area and benne masale at Davanagere Dosa Stall, Pepper Capsicum curry at Madhu's veg., Subway rolls , Pizza Cornerat KD road..Ummmmmmmmmmm Mouth watering

Our shopping at Discount world, Food world Fab city , Fab India shopping and West Zone Casual shopping and Urs Road where we brought our TV and Did shopping for Sundari's marriage without intervention from any elders..Bombay Chat Centre in Urs road.. Visiting Mysore Silk Factory....Sayyaji rao road

Latenights at Planet X , Punjabi Dhaba, and seniors place visit and our Dinner..latenight project party arranged by me at Metropole , Sandesh The Prince , Lunch at The monarch and Grand Maurya..

Every Thursday fasting and going to Infant Jesus and Sai Baba Mandir during lunch break....accompanying my junior to Spider man 3 and Mungaaru Male...and while returning from Movie falling from bike at the main road near Suburb Bus stand..Suburb Bus stand always my decision point..When I come back from Bangalore , I stand there and decide at 5 in the evening whether to go to room or to Chamundi Hills..Then always deciding on Chamundi Hills

My friends from blore coming to Mysore to see me and we all having party at my place Afy Najju sudha Rachel Deepika Kumu....All halla gullas and hustles bustles at home and then going to Balmuri falls ..Me and Afy competing in eating Pineapple slices sold there..Solomon Sindhu Vishwa Anoop Indu and me shahid and Deepa going to Balmuri and Chamundi in july on the birthday of the lordess....

We all room mates going to Somnathpura temple changing 3 buses..Hiking was a good exp,Sundari and me visiting Old age and Orphanage frequently.
Oh man thinking of all these I miss you Mysore..

Celebrating Preetham's birthday Indu;'s birthday,Arjuns birthday..Myself Indu and Arjun travinelling from Mysore for deepavali sitting at the door and getting excited whenever the train passed over the Paschimvahini bridge and Canals..awesommeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the exp was...

My Worst birthday, Nov 4th 2007, Oct 5th 6th  Nov 19th , Jan 1st 2008 Jan 16th 2008.. Dec 19th 2007, One day travels to Srirangapatna , Nanjangood,Jan 1st after fight to Chamundi...Mysore to bangalore Then to Chennai and Kanchipuram and from there to Pondi..for my friends marriage..Encounter with Real estate agent ,courtesy by my roomies ..and me going to a shock state for 3 hours...Mr Maadegowda..Auto driver who helped me and roomies from this situation I shall never forget him..

Going Bopy's with a group of friends and feeling uneasy and taking leave from them all and back to my room late night dinner at Punjabi restaurant with my senior and get together at seniors place..

Friends like Arjun Preetham Priyanka Dileep Sundari and Syed......

While I was thinking all this I remembered Maadegowda uncle the auto driver from abhishek circle who had helped me several times..When I was sick for a month he took me to hospital , got me breakfast and medicines and when I was in any nook and corner of mysore He came there just by a single call and would pick me up..More than a father he had taken care..When real estate agents drunk and came near my house in LK nagar and created nuisance he had strictly told not to trouble me and my roomies if not he needs to face consequences...Whenever I wanted to go to any temple or any where in Mysore would guide me and wouldnt charge more..like other auto guys....I am really grateful to him...When I reached Aishwarya petrol bunk , I immediately thought let me make use of this narrow time to meet this person.. got down there and went to Infant Jesus Church and from there took rick to Abhishek circle..On way bought a shirt to Uncle and reached abhishek circle at 7:15PM..But there found he had gone to some other place....Waited there for 15 min and handed over to another auto guy..who recognised me as soon as he saw me..I told him to had over the shirt to uncle and I shall call him tomorrow...

I left from their unhappy....As when I saw the Vijayanagar and abhishek circle area..  tear rolled down from my eyes...A pain evoked in my heart..First time in my life I regretted my decision..
I quit Infy not for money not for transfer fearing somebody....I could have over come all those fears and stayed I felt....but its done....I wanted to get back to mysore ..My life My idealogies...My freedom and its all I.....but learnt the factor WE here.......I realised true colors of many friends here..But never regretted anything in my life ..my two regrets are , hurting somebody with all my knowledge where even I was helpless....and quitting Infy Mysore....I never regretted losing a friend , or slapping somebody with full fury, or getting angry at my mom and bro..but I regretted this decision.....


Whenever I went to Mysore it was a day or two a week s trip and nothing else but this time I came back to Bangalore with a heavy heart..

After this went to Ramaswamy circle from their to lower court and KG koppalu and to Asha Usha  aunties house..Sunil my second cousin greeted with big smile..My twin aunts Asha and Usha aunts hugged and greeted..Anil who was coming from Bangalore that day after work called on to aunts mobile and told me to get ready for a long drive and to Planet X....I got ready , me Sunil and Anil left out to bannur road and drove for an hour and then to Planet X...Bowled ..dint enjoy the alley here both my cousins went to Go KART....

We were back after 11 and slept tired that night...

I woke up at 5:00 in the morning and got ready to go to Chamundi..Ani woke up at 6:30 by then I was helping Usha aunty for breakfast.....We had breakfast and left at 7:30..Saraswathipuram , Ballal Circle, Vidyaranya puram and reached the steps entrance of Chamundi hills.  on his pulsar...We both started climbing the steps...after 200 steps I started gasping for breath..was sooooooooooo tired...I was climbing hill after two years...Before I used to finish it by 25 min ..This time took 45 min...Ani climbed easily..I stopped at the rock where we can sit and view the entire mysore after 800 steps...I missed my cell now.which I had thrown off in anger...I wanted to take few pics..Ani also had not bought his cell...We went up and finished darshana and came down again...while getting down me and ani both sat on that rock and started talking about his job in toyota and about his savings etc.....advise and suggestion s went on...Ani promised me to take on the hill on my next visit at late night.....He said "Akka, stay back today tomorrow we shall go to Gopalaswamy hills "...but I had to come back and couldnt afford to lose one more days tuition..So we came back....at 9:30 down..I came back and got Into Tippu Express at 11:00 and started reading Geetanjali.....By RN Tagore..Felt very good..

"The market day is over and work is all done for the busy. Those who came to call me in vain have gone back in anger. I am only waiting for love to give myself up at last into his hands. "

When the train left at 11:00 said goodbye to mysore with heavy heart...Good BYE and miss you mysore....

1 comment:

  1. i was near surya bakery for sometime. i loved the discount world, and the snacks near to that place. Planet X and KD road is where i have my memories. Did lot of fun time in mysore but bangalore rocked. Only once i have travelled to mysore in bus, with my friend. all other times , i biked. :)

    ReplyDelete