Tuesday, March 23, 2010

By TWO Coffee

It was early morning 6:15A.M..No alarm woke up the 4 year old little girl..
She just woke up and starter searching her dad al over the house , Terrace and garden...Couldnt find him ..A little doubt popped into her head..She ran to the streets and saw her dad walking with his friend 100 mts far from her..She hadnt washed her face nor even brushed her teeth ..She ran behind them without even notifying her mom about her absence..She ran behind as fast as she could with her bare feet..

She started calling from behind.."Shivakumaraswamy , you cant leave me and go off like this , Stop Stop...Her dad turned back to see her running behind them and got a small smile on his face listening to his daughter calling him by his name .....His friend started teasing him that his daughter calls him by his name ..
To outsiders he was know as Strict Person ,.but for his dear daughter whatever she does..he would admire her..

Then all 3 went to JANATA HOTEL ..Beside Srinivasa Petrol..Her dad ordered at the counter Two coffees ..in that one should BY TWO..
Dad and daughter always have by two coffee.
This was usual routine..Dad daughter and Dad's friend  all 3 go for early morning walk and  drink coffee at Janata Hotel in Hosur ROAD(Madivala).
and come back home at 7 and dad again prepares coffees . ..Bisi Bisi Filter coffeee..
All 4 family members sit in hall and sip their coffee..Once the daughter (youngest child) gulps her coffee goes to her dad and get a small sip from his glass..then to mom sip from her glass also and to her brother who driinks late ...and ask him to pour a sip to her glass.. He would start yelling ..What is this always ? You come for a "KOSARU "..

This was mine and my dads early morning routine walking and coffee and chit chat about previosu day while coming back from walking..by the time my mom would finish with rangoli and filling water, we would be back ..My dad questioning my mom of all the account history I gave during our walk ..

Today I miss those good old days.. Once I used to wake up at 6:00AM now its difficult wake at 7 also ...
Today my dad's ill health is stopping me from takinghim to walk ..I miss it dad and I miss keeping my head on dad's lap and sleeping.

In my childhood days I used to pat my stomach in front of my dad to say I am hungry and he would get me packed from hotel ...As on festival days my mom prepares food only AT 3.
BUT today I feel so bad when my dad asks a pinch of salt extra and we need to maintain his diet as he is kidney patient..and we need to protect him..

I MISS THOSE OLD DAYS DAD .......

No comments:

Post a Comment