Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Me Bro and Ittina donne(stick used to make ragi bowl)

It was a Tuesday ..Mom as usual had been to Banashankari temple in afternoon ..It was summer afternoon.Me and bro at home talking some crap as to how many marbles we need to win for making our marble collection 100.

I am pampered a lot by all as am youngest and I used to fall sick very often .My best buddy and great enemy was my bro only.He used to take me to all games whichever he played.So till my 7th standard I remember playing Marbles, Cricket , Football, Lagori, Gilli Daandu, Choor Chend.. I never played hopping and catching or Kunte bille..Girls games means Whack........This was me ....still I am same a bit..

Bro if in good mood used to pamper me carrying on his shoulders and putting ulta on his shoulders as if he is a Besta(fisherman) and me his large fish and used to round up in garden on our terrace and in our whole street...

So bro told he had won major in kacchi or kanchi game (marble)..I said NO it was me who won maximum marbles thru Biscuit game in marbles.So started our panipat battle .Bro with manthu (curd churner) and me with Ittina Donne.Finally we went to an extent of hitting each other harder ..I got so angry at him.I pushed him harder on the ground with all my strength ,picked up the antique piece LOCK & KEY ( it was very old LOck) and ran out and locked the house. The amazing thing about this was , this was first time I had locked it and It was very difficult for me .Finally I was successful.and sat in front of the house as Villainy..Giving a shrewd look and hitting a stone in the garden..

Bro realised I had locked the door and started kicking the door.For his kicking sound all my neighbours came out to see "WHAT WAS the BANGING NOISE?".. They Understood the situation and started scolding me ...."BAJAARI , PAPA aa HUDUGANNA KOODI HAAKIDAALE..TEGIYE BAAGILANNA"...and me staring at all as none was telling me PAPA not understanding that I had won maximum marbles and bro had been cheating me by lieing he had won maximum..Hehehe...I heard all kinds of scolding almost twenty houses people had gathered in front of my house. A tamil lady also she aslo scolding in TAMIL..I dint hear to any of them and was still sitting statued as if those words were not for me.

I just gave them a DONT CARE look..One of the uncle came to pluck key from my hands..But I had hidden the key in my garden under the rose plant as I was well aware of the situation..All the people went away back cursing me.

As the time was going to be 5:30 PM , I knew it was time mom would be back soon.Suddenly took a big stick and slowly opened the door..Bro had already slept of tired of kicking and yelling ..

I too went and slept off... I dont know when mom came and when dad came .I woke up again at 10 PM to have my dinner with my dad.I prayed Banashankari that this incidence should not be known to my dad or mom .Luckily mom dint question me anything nor dad. We all had dinner as usual and slept off.I kept praying whole night the same thing.Morning also nothing happened.

After 24 years of thsi incidence I come to know now Mom never came to know that incidence at all.I recently told her about this and she was amazed that how come she never knew it at all.Thank you Goddess Banashankari...

People who see me once in 15 days or once in a month or once in a year..dont know how adamant , egoistic I am..But this was me when I was four years...Yeah still I get adamant egoistic but not this wild..Hehehehe...Hope many of them know me now after reading this...

1 comment:

  1. Yes you are!! your other brother knows it toooo..

    I like the part where you open the door making sure that your bro is fast asleep and securing enough time not to get noticed by your mom.... GOOD TIMING LOL!

    ReplyDelete