Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Some departed, some near by , Some finished their Journey...

In our lives we have lot of people coming everyday ...But very few stay in your heart and very few live life long with you .In my life many people came as friends , dont know why I got attached to them so much, MIGHT BE ITS CARE...Its either I CARE for them or they have shown me Shown..If a man surrenders to anyone in his life is only for a CARING HEART ..

Yes the following people are those who have a special space in my heart.....My dad, Raju, Kucchu, Lochana,Shreyu,Shilpa,Sudeep,Siji,Sarika,Jammy(najamuddin), Dileep.

Shivakumaraswamy :  Yes, its my dad....my dad was very protective abt me,Very much .after losing my sister at the age of 3 ..He became very possessive about me..Even if I fell and had a small hurt he would make the skies fall for me. Once when I was sick during Deepavali ,he ran to St Johns Hospital (My second home cos everyyear I have given  visit to thsi hospital due to ill health in childhood)..When he was carrying me ,he had not even cared for his slipper which he left while running.
During my 10th Public Exam when I got operated just before 1 month to my exam, he sat beside my bed and had shed tears as he had lot of expectations with my 10th results..Even as a 16 year old girl he carried me in his arms then also....
My heart stuck when  I saw my dad in the same hospital getting dialysed with needles everywhere on his body..The dad who was beside me everytime now he was hospitalised and I was there with him until my accident.
Whenever my mom hit us, he would go away out so that I dont hide behind him but later when he came back he would convince me telling he will hit my mom back .

Raju:My Childhood friend ..A year elder to me .Very much protective..If anybody teases me or hits me he would be there to fight against them.If his mom makes Omlette, she would give me as telling its DOSA(am vegetarian)....So whatever is prepared in his house he would share it with me.Be it my brother also if I get hit by him , this guy would against him. As I was youngest of all everyone used to scare me by devil stories..He would SHHHHHH them all by threatening not to scare me..Now dont know where he is after shiftng the house.

Kucchu(Neeta Unnikrishnan):  Jan 21st 1988 , a fair girl with long black hair enters my house caring chocolates as it is her birthday. She became my friend after that ..She is also a year elder to me , She, her sister appu , my brother and me , were all jogging friends ..Go till BDA Complex (kormangala) jogging at 6 O clock and play there "Colour Colour which Colour do you choose" , Lock & key , Crocodile and other games..This girl and me both have walked so much at the age of  5, 6 , 7 ,& 8 in madivala..to the places which was  mentioned very far for us.she used to take me to the park on saturday evenings..We used to go off without telling at home,
We sat together to stitch dress for her BARBIE.. We sat with each other talking of our great household problems we had ....(demon dreams, our enemies in neighbourhood , how to prepare food curry ? how to get the curry color brown , by putting the mud or anyother thing to be added to get the brown color for curry :-) Hehe ).....Today If I am daring the credit goes to Kucchu ...dont know where she is now..some say her mom passed away and she is a Model in Mumbai...
Lochana : loch she came into my life on june 29th 1998. Initially our friendship was not tat great . It was just two passengers travelling in bus . From home to college and then back from college to home . We used to sit together in bus and the words we spoke was just did you study yesterday ? Yes no and nothing else:. He he . After reaching college though we were in same class i used to sit in second row and she in last . Till end of day no contacts. I was still in school mindset and not tat matured in thinking.. Bunking class means was a sin to me :) oh my god ! Was my expression. Sometimes i had to wait for her to come back from movie and it would be ten to fifteen min late . I used to panic as wat will my parents think if am late and all. One day her mom came to my house and asked me to study in their house with loch as there was lot of disturbance in my house. We both did our studies well for a month in her room. One day it so happened tat her room light was not getting on . And we just trying to read with balcony s tinkering light . Finally got bugged up and i found a magazine in her room . I was big time crazy in reading serials in magazine . I asked her did she have tat habit . Here it started i narrated few stories which i read and she found one of then very much interesting and we went on discussing about it . It passed ten thirty and my dad had come to her house to pick me up. I never stayed there after nine but tat day it got late and dad stafred at me in anger and dint say anything.

It was always like she bunks  classes with her group goes to watch movies. While coming back home, we get down in 16th Main BTM layout and walk home,she narrates  the stories.So I knew the stories of all the movies. The days we walked long in  madivala at night 9:30 to 10:00..The midinght talks on her terrace at 3:00AM,singing songs together,eating pani puri and golguppaon road sides, lunch at IndiJoe,Friendship day treat at AROMAS of CHINA , family day at INFY me bunking my MCA classes to take LOCH..Our fights regarding many things, her marriage ...My meeting with her at Brews & HAHA as soon as I came from my mysore.The latenight talks, etc etc.

Shreyu:Shreyas : Shaamu: My little brother, my BF as said my brother kiran and my fav tuition student. Now he is Medical student in second year but when he came into my life I was in my graduation 1st yr and he was in 5th std. I was teaching him and his brother.He came to my life at such a time I was really with much worries in my head ,he his brother and his MOM were like saviors to me ,Whenever I went to their house I felt so good and I forgot all worries of my life and felt relaxed with the family. With shreyu it was like me also a kid playing all kind of games .Whenever I felt bad he would be there to console me , and when i stayed night at their , we used to sit and talk long.When in his house they brought the Microwave oven he had prepared me Chocolate cake . On my birthdays e used be at my house at 6 only and wait to wish me until I wake up.. There are some things about our life where we get close to some people for their innocence care and affection they shower.

Shilashree:Another dear friend of mine ,how much i have roamed with her during ini

No comments:

Post a Comment