Sunday, April 18, 2010

Death by side

Nov 7th 2008 , I met so many friends ,
I  was sad listening about CHOSWIN's death . A person whom I never saw in my entire life. Why its hurting me ? He was just my peer sitting at some vendor location and helping me with the issues that needed to be cleared.NOV 3rd he committed suicide on a railway track just for a mere girl who was his best friend on floor and was getting married on Nov 4th 2008.....

Though Friday dint have much work as all orders booked ,went to meet SC at manipal centre, then lakshmi  at CTS my Mysore Infy friend and met shilpa .Took her to my new house to show her the house and roamed on her vehicle went to Comm's where she forced me to choose my birthday gift ..I just pushed it off saying not now ...

Then came back to office at 3 .00PM .Bro called me up and asked me to buy him a network card from reliance or TATA...Said ok will get it to St johns when I go to visit dad every evening.

On my way back home took bus 201 till NGV ..Called up Najju..Nov 9th was my cousin sheetal's marriage and also Manu's marriage . I was totally confused which one to attend..For Sheetal's marriage Asha aunty and poorna aunty were forcing me to go with them and from there to Haal Rameshwara..For Manu's marriage I was trying to gatherup my whole team .
I called up rachi ,kumu and others to find if they are coming all said ok. Finally called up Najju asked whether he is comin to manu's marriage. Najju said he will try as he had lots of work and he is not able to finish them .
I started up my usual kindling fight with him and finally totally bugged with him , I just said if hes not coming even I wont go . Just trying my last armour at him so that he would change his mind.He said its too difficult for him. I just cut the call. Later spoke to Sajesh Chetta and Hari also.Mom called me up asking where was I .I said am in Kormangala going to buy Internet card for bro, she said how was I going. I said by walking.
Mom asked me to take a rick . As suggested by her I took a rick and went to  Sony world 100ft road, my mind listening to fm started wondering again about my life style before mysore and after mysore...Life changed before going to mysore itself ..My life style dressing sense  everything had changed ..dont know why these many chnages never realised it also...A person who wore pants and skirts very often and salwar once in a week ...sarees for every ethnic wear day..or just sudden planning days at night....had felt it strange when she wore pant in Mysore Infy on the first day..Proper Formals looked out as too mod wear for a girl ..Is it the Mysore air or is the fear might some day bump into a relative in any nook and corner of Mysore in pants..Nah never had that fear.....Its a common dress why fear!!! MinD Kept on wondering ..Now after coming back from there had put on weight , so pants were looking odd on me.Person who used to wait for Fridays to wear Jeans and her favorite T shirts rather than  the formal Shirts ,,,,,now on friday wearing a cotton salwar...Porkey look changed into decent traditional look ...I was NUMBER 1Porkey in SPS..Rachie used to tell u r HIGH ....When u in jeans..Ur walk , talk all becomes very confident and u behave like a guy and very carefree attiude u wud have....

Why this change never my mind understood..Mysore Air has something which turns people decent , I think but why not people who are staying there...Sudden air gushin into the rick making my hair fall onto my face.. I come back to this real world and see the auto is running at high speeds , road has not much traffic.... O M G crazy auto guys who drive as if they are driving a FERRARI in F1 ......

Whats that thing coming in front.........ooooooooooh just 7 mts away , a bike .coming in a wrong route . Oh god the auto speed is so fast he might hit the bike and both auto and bike might crash.!!!! Gosh man Am dead today....I am not scared abt my death anytime but worried about dad in hospital what if he hears am dead..He would get into a shock ...Bro would feel helpless and mom would really get into a worst condition cant even think about it.......God why now.......Why my family to undergo all the pains ..First of all bro is half taking care of dad and again me ..BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM CRASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!... Auto driver to avoid accident took a right turn at the deviation , the bike guy also entered the path and crashed the auto....Shucks auto turned two upside downs and me inside ...My heart missed a beat  !!! I am out of the auto and falling on the divider , my heads gonna strike it  hard now..I am dead..Life's over ...End Of  all worries......



I am on the road lying down not able to get up ..My laptop bag my birthday gift all scattered on the road haphazard....I remembered Franklin anna's accident on Jan 1st 2003, his ankle almost hanging from his leg seperated...I wondered If my ankle has the same issue now..its bleeding cant see the ankle at all ...My laptop bag is all covered with blood oozing from my leg...I saw the divider..Just an inch difference between my head and divider...No death ..but still worries continue...What to I say mom ? What will happen if my leg is fractured? Again another patient in St Johns..Me and dad hospitalised ..Mom and bro beside us taking care of us..Oh God pls no no ..Not again ....

People near by lifted me so that I can stand ..I just tried shaking my ankle to see if its fine... not able to cos its swollen....Finally rushed  me into a near by nursing home..Docs checked and said to move my leg ..They took X Ray ...I kept on praying nothing major should happen..

Prayed & prayed in pain ...Doc came and asked nurse to clean and apply medicine and do the dressing..
Its just a Ligament  tear nothing to worry..Dint know exactly about it then asked doc , is there any surgery ..he said laughing No no nothing to worry ..

Oh god relieved then!!!.. Took a deep breath ..Now again pain seems to be increased..A burning sensation..NO one in the dressing room ..Just cried loud enough to let out the pain thru my tears,,
After some time nurse entered to clean and apply medicine..Once she cleansed it saw my leg..Gosh full skin scrapped out ..its peeled of like papaya peel peeled off...After applying medicine she dressed..People had collected my laptop and my birthday gifts and gave it to me...Auto driver and the bike guys had escaped...WOW great.... I was sacrificial sheep for the day..


I took my mobile called bro.
Hello

I said him"where are u ?
"
He said I am in the pvt room with dad..
KI come out wanna speak
Its ok tell ma ..
No u better come out now .I get impatient..

He comes out
R u out ?
Y tell  me what happened ?
 " Dont get shocked nothing major.. I met with an accident just now.
Now dont joke...
Am serious...
OH how where are you ? OK wait I will come..
No no you dont come ..dad will get doubt so u handle him..I will call Vishwa or franklin anna for help..am near Sony world..100ft road.I need cash will take from them..

I try vishwa's number he says he is at native,, Franklin anna is on leave that day and far awat from MIT.
I called Kumu hope she will be near by ..NOpe she is not picking..Called Loch ..Loch is at home ...Called Avi ..Avi is at office..Gosh no one ..Wht to do ....Shall I call Geetha? Nope She will go tell mom first thing..She isnt that daring....Kya karoon ......

Okie Let me handle myself.I called nurse and asked her to help me home and on way will pay her...
They said ok and at 6 reached home..Went hopping down the stairs..My chappals lost on the road...one leg fully bandaged and other bare foot ......my leg is feeling as if its seperated from my body just an attachement is made to my leg........

Reached home ...Mom is praying and lighting lamps ....nurse enters first ...Mom is puzzled as to what happened..She says small hurt..Mom is full in tears ..she asked what happened..Nurse opened her mouth to tell ...I said my leg got caught into a small ditch in the footpath..Which was left  unclosed...Mom half believed,..News spread in my neighbourhood ...What a time dad is in hospital and daughter has her leg hurt ....all comments ... spandana geetha shwetha comes home ..spandu is full scared seeing the blood on the dressing.,,,,Dressing was not proper..Mom asked shwetha to take me to hospital ...I said mom not to come ..I can handle...shwetha got an auto and we went Kaveri Nursing home..I narrated whole story to shwetha and asked not to tell it to anyone.....Shwetha said ok....I dint let her see the wound .....sent her out...asked doc to give a pain killer.......Fine done and back home with shwetha bro s friends Senthil anna and Anil....

Thought came into my mind as to what if dad will ask why am not coming to hospital to see. He will be shocked to see me this way... I called bro...Bro picked the call and asked how I was?  Spoke to him a bit and asked him to give it to dad...Dad picked up ...He asked why I dint go to see him ...I said I had too much work and reached home only now...at 9 :00 in the night... Told dad tat too much work half yearly closing so cant visit him at hospital for 15 days ..he got angry and cut the call...

Convinced mom to go to hospital everyday and I shall manage at home myself just watching TV all time....
Mom finally agreed to do that,,Pain mom and bro underwent was more than the pain me and dad undergoing...dad never knew until his discharge after twenty days ..Mom also came to know the same day as it was accident and not a wound caused by Keeping my leg in the ditch.....But untill then got scoldings as to be careful while walkng... Ha aha ha ha I still enjoyed the scoldings ..... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment